- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Danielle Sargent, huge fan of the NFL
- Updated: October 27, 2008
UPDATE: The video is no longer available but Sargent said to Singletary, "I heard Bill Walsh was the first to call and congratulate you." Errrrrrr, yeah.
UPDATE #2: The video still works if you go directly to the YouTube link.
UPDATE #3: Video here works again. Not that you care anymore.
Well done! Here are some other poignant words Danielle could've said to other league personalities if Fox had the ability to transport her all over the country yesterday:
"Coach Lewis, you guys just lost to the Texans 35-6. Do you think Paul Brown is happy he's dead?"
"So Darth Raider, you're 2-5 now and have roughly 20 wins in your last 90 games. Are you surprised Al Davis isn't dead yet?"
"Way to pull out the victory, Chad. What would be your first words to Dan Marino if he were still with us today?"
"Ok Rod, let's cut to the chase, William Clay Ford has been dead since the mid 90s, right?"
"The Rams have shown considerable spunk since you took over
for Scott Linehan, has Georgia Frontiere offered you a brumski yet?
HT: Hot Clicks