- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Creepy face painter guy is back!
- Updated: October 27, 2008
We covered this mysterious corporate face painter over the weekend at The Big Lead , but we never thought we'd see him again. He's there like this every night? We don't see his girlfriend though, we're guessing he used her free poncho to help dispose of the body.
Sunglasses and face paint in the pouring rain to go along with second row seats. Who is this guy?
Anyone with knowledge of this man beyond 'he's just there to taunt Mushnick', is much appreciated. Another pic after the jump…