- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Cowboys’ Newman joins debauchery with Shockey & The Sports Hernia
- Updated: October 8, 2008
"A Cowboys source said Newman would be out with sports hernia a minimum of six weeks."
At the very least this means a trip to the White House. Can’t freakin’ wait.
Here’s to hoping in the near future we’ll actually see a female athlete not named Serpenis Williams out with sports hernia.