- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jimmy Rollins really got tagged on that one
- Updated: October 26, 2008
How in the name of David Fisher did they get the glove out? And how the hell did Rollins find the strength to stay in the game and get three hits?
If that was Gary Sheffield, it's safe to say the promising, engaging young talent that is Evan Longoria would no longer exist today.
UPDATE: The Fightins' were as aggressive as Longoria's horny glove, they had this up much earlier. Nice work, guys.