- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Jimmy Rollins really got tagged on that one
- Updated: October 26, 2008
How in the name of David Fisher did they get the glove out? And how the hell did Rollins find the strength to stay in the game and get three hits?
If that was Gary Sheffield, it's safe to say the promising, engaging young talent that is Evan Longoria would no longer exist today.
UPDATE: The Fightins' were as aggressive as Longoria's horny glove, they had this up much earlier. Nice work, guys.