- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Joe Sports Fan Presents: Brett Favre’s Green Bay Home Now For Sale
- Updated: October 15, 2008
For most of America, the housing market is in complete shambles. Well, most of America isn’t Brett Favre.
Number Four recently put his Green Bay house on the market, and although the surrounding county’s land records value the 3000 square-foot home for $424,900…ole Brett is listing the house for $475,000.
Of course, most of the online Wisconsin sources are framing the sale as the "last piece of official Brett Favre Packers memorabilia". Needless to say, the purchase price of the house will probably yield more than the currently-listed $475,000.
Well, because we’re about 3 days away from the announcement that some Green Bay schmuck and his friends pulled some loans together and will turn it into to some local Brett Favre shrine where you can pay some
outrageous fee to sleep in Brett’s bed.
That – and the fact that some fat, sweaty, lunatic has been strutting around the front of the property with a blank check causing a serious price influx.
Past greatness seen right here each week from the former wrestlers turned Howard Finkel impersonators turned bloggers at Joe Sports Fan: