- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Joe Sports Fan Presents: Wait A Minute, That’s Not St. Louis…
- Updated: October 9, 2008
"MLB Stickball" for XBox Live hit stores on Wednesday morning. The game features back alleys, yards, and other common environments for a pick-up game of stick ball in cities across America.
Even though this game is essentially a bunch of silly cartoons running around, we were sold because it’s one step closer to wiffle ball on a gaming console…and that’s fun for the whole family.
Heck, as you’ll notice from the graphic below, you can even play a game of stick ball in our hometown of St. Louis, Missouri.
Assholes. A barn, a tractor, some sort of lofted chicken fort, and some storage bin that looks like a penis. Home sweet home. With the Gateway Arch in plain site over the horizon, there are two options here:
1.) The shot was taken East of the Mississippi River, which would place the actual location in Illinois. Maybe they meant "East St. Louis", even though there aren’t many farms in East St. Louis, and if there are, their tractors undoubtedly are chromed out
2.) The shot was taken in downtown St. Louis. Even Matt Vasgersian – who called St. Louis a "cowtown" during the 2006 World Series – knows that there’s no corn fields in downtown St. Louis.
Those damn sons of bitches at Gaia Industries did us wrong.
Past greatness seen right each and every Wednesday* from the former wrestlers-turned-wrestling announcers-turned-bloggers at Joe Sports Fan:
*Today was an exception due to an impromptu Tuesday night bash with JSF that somehow landed all of us in Tijuana yesterday.