- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Michael Redd has seen Robert Swifts’s legs, and it is not pretty
- Updated: October 31, 2008
After a frightened Redd spotted the disturbing and sometimes blinding sight of Swift's pasty legs during Wednesday night's game, he remained stuck in this classic 'Double Dribble' pose for over 30 seconds.
Tyronn Lue, who foolishly viewed Swift's legs on the Jumbotron, took the worst of it as he is still frozen on the Buck's bench with his mouth agape.
At least it's familiar territory.