- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Ok, who photoshopped Morty Seinfeld’s hand onto A-Rod?
- Updated: October 6, 2008
But grandpa hands aside, it looks as if A-Rod isn’t likely the one carrying around a giant stack of C-notes but instead was presented with that $100 dollar bill as a reward for being such a good little toddler during lunch.
And judging by the expression on his face, he has indeed been given the green light to spend it all at Chuck E. Cheese.