- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The last thing you will do before killing yourself
- Updated: October 29, 2008
As you're getting ready for Halloween on Friday, you should keep in mind a warning issued recently by the Food and Drug Administration about decorative contact lenses.
You should also keep in mind that if you're considering decorative contact lenses like these, you fucking suck. And if you show up to my house wearing those I will surely give you a treat — in the form of lead fucking candy corn sprayed down your neck.
Novelty Contacts Can be Halloween Horror for Eye Health (USA Today)