NBA All-Transvestite Team finally revealed

Nbaalllesbianteam_2

Their long awaited and apparently top secret EurAsia tour will conclude this week, with Thailand as their final and likely permanent destination.

1. Concord Dennis

October 21, 2008 at 10:12 pm

Where is Steph Marbury????

2. Concord Dennis

October 21, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Where is Stephon Marbury????

3. Gellman

October 22, 2008 at 10:38 am

Joakim Noah is SASSY

4. Caronimo

October 22, 2008 at 11:41 am

Anyone else think Bonzi looks like Lil Kim?

5. tamtam

October 22, 2008 at 2:36 pm

come on, anyone who keeps tabs on the chicago bulls knows that joakim noah is a chick in basketball shorts

6. tim the retarded limping squirrel

October 26, 2008 at 3:05 am

I saw Elton Brand naked…. he has a vagina.

7. Merle Shamblin

November 5, 2008 at 7:10 pm

Hello my name is Merle Dean Shamblin and I would like to be your new friend. I sure could use somebody to chat with. I am a 47 year old long haul truck driver who currently lives in Duncan Oklahoma. Dec 8th 1960 I was born in Fairview Oklahoma. Moved to Caddo and Washita counties where I attended school at Colony Hydro and Weatherford. My parents Malvin and Wanda Shamblin were cotton and peanut farmers. Dad died in 99 from lung cancer. Graduated from SWOSU with a business degree. My two sisters are LaDonna Hubert and Malva Burrahm. Dennis is my brother. I have been a truck driver for 14 years and have driven 2 million paid miles. I have received many safe driving awards over the years. I am single and have never been married. I have a wide range of interests and am pretty much an open book. Currently I drive a 2006 Freightliner for a major carrier. I dont go to Canada very often. I dont have a dedicated route so I run the entire lower 48. I enjoy reading cinema music sports travel etc. I am gay and versatile.