- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Other selfless acts by good citizen Tony Romo
- Updated: November 20, 2008
In no particular order:
– Provided the tape and man hours to fix Lewis and Gilbert's glasses.
– Pulled over to help a grumpy father fix his tire and thus save Ralphie from dropping the F-bomb.
– Gave Bernie a proper burial.
– Led courageous but unsuccessful dig to rescue Wade Phillips' well earned "shitty coach" reputation.
– Fended off several of Bobby Heenan's henchman while Hogan pinned Andre for the most respected prize in all of sports.
– Awarded TheSportsHernia a $17.25 bailout, in turn saving the once wealthy site from complete and utter doom, and allowing them to continue making fun of professional athletes, including ones that do nice things.
– Gave Lucas his varsity jacket and started emotional slow-clap in his old high school locker room.
– Made a teammate cry with joy after simply reassuring him that he's his teammate and also his quaterback.
– Broke his pinkie so the Cowboys would fall back into the middle of the pack instead of dominating the world, like every writer predicted.