- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
A’s owner speaks out on playoffs; wants to lure you into his playhouse
- Updated: November 21, 2008
According to several reports, Oakland A's owner Lew Wolff fancies the idea of shortening the first round of the playoffs from its current format to a 1-game playoff. In fact, it appears he's become aroused by the idea.
While we'd very much love to sit around and discuss the proposal intelligently like the great Skip Bayless, we're having difficulty getting past this creepy photograph of Wolff.