- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Celebrating the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving
- Updated: November 27, 2008
Since we're always treated to an outrageous Detroit Lions home game each and every Thanksgiving, it's only right for us to salute the incredible crappiness of this adored franchise on such a fine turkey day.
Yes, you most certainly can, Detroit.
You can count us in as 'comfortably on board' the Lions perfect season bandwagon.
*After the jump, a quick peek at the life of a Lions fan…