- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Celebrating the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving
- Updated: November 27, 2008
Since we're always treated to an outrageous Detroit Lions home game each and every Thanksgiving, it's only right for us to salute the incredible crappiness of this adored franchise on such a fine turkey day.
Yes, you most certainly can, Detroit.
You can count us in as 'comfortably on board' the Lions perfect season bandwagon.
*After the jump, a quick peek at the life of a Lions fan…