- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
For Carlesimo, the writing was on the wall
- Updated: November 22, 2008
The announced firing of Oklahoma City Thunder coach P.J. Carlesimo should come as no surprise to anyone who was foolish enough to catch last night's game. Even if they didn't lose by 25 points to the Hornets, it was clear by the perilous, menacing presence behind the bench that P.J.'s time was up with the Thunder, and possibly earth.
Strange, you'd think those signature Schottenheimer glasses would have at least bought him some time in a place like Oklahoma City.