- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
For Carlesimo, the writing was on the wall
- Updated: November 22, 2008
The announced firing of Oklahoma City Thunder coach P.J. Carlesimo should come as no surprise to anyone who was foolish enough to catch last night's game. Even if they didn't lose by 25 points to the Hornets, it was clear by the perilous, menacing presence behind the bench that P.J.'s time was up with the Thunder, and possibly earth.
Strange, you'd think those signature Schottenheimer glasses would have at least bought him some time in a place like Oklahoma City.