- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
FOX finally finds way to make already god-awful NFL music more annoying
- Updated: November 25, 2008
This is just further proof of how sucky this robot is. Who would play
guitar to this music? Is it the robot actually pumping out these
No confirmation yet on reports that the perverted NFL Robot (look at him eying up that cheerleader's cleavage) was using this large platform Sunday afternoon to woo the folks behind Guitar Hero, in an ultimate ploy to get with Heidi Klum.
And since it's inevitable he'll be all themed up for Thanksgiving this Thursday, can Fox at least promise us another beheading? Maybe they can just slap a turkey up there in place of his head and throw a Pilgrim's hat on top for kicks. That oughta do it.