- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Jazz fans dangerously close to impressing your girlfriend
- Updated: November 18, 2008
Our favorite part about this image is probably the letter "J" which has understandably become so upset by it's current resting place that it appears to have begun shedding a few tears. Poor thing.
Obviously the gentleman housing that "J" was originally supposed to be the "Z" – both of them.
If that woman sitting underneath the "A" cocks her head back just a bit further she'll be in armpit paradise.
And judging by his hair, the guy representing the first "Z" just got done doing an aggressive motorboat to the second "Z".
Um, go Jazz or something.