- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Joe Sports Fan Presents: Advertisers, Be Cautious of Your Trendy Graphics
- Updated: November 26, 2008
The "splashed" blood and paint phenomenon is a trend that has gotten increasingly popular in Photoshop land recently. The trend adds some attitude and demeanor to any graphic. Well, *almost* any graphic.
A reader directed us to the following promotional banner that appeared at the 2008 World Cyber Games.
Budding Photoshoppers should be aware of their "splashed paint" usage. In this case, an liquidous explosion directly underneath a weight-lifters anus usually indicates some sort of rectal blowout.
In addition to the Photoshop faux pas, you might be asking yourself, "What in God's name are the World Cyber Games?" It's a fair question, and one that ran through my coconut after learning about the origin of this advertisement.
Officially, the World Cyber Games is the world's largest gaming festival, serving over one million gamers every year. Unofficially, it's the worst place on earth to get laid second to a Willie McGee look-alike contest.