- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Joe Sports Fan Presents: Advertisers, Be Cautious of Your Trendy Graphics
- Updated: November 26, 2008
The "splashed" blood and paint phenomenon is a trend that has gotten increasingly popular in Photoshop land recently. The trend adds some attitude and demeanor to any graphic. Well, *almost* any graphic.
A reader directed us to the following promotional banner that appeared at the 2008 World Cyber Games.
Budding Photoshoppers should be aware of their "splashed paint" usage. In this case, an liquidous explosion directly underneath a weight-lifters anus usually indicates some sort of rectal blowout.
In addition to the Photoshop faux pas, you might be asking yourself, "What in God's name are the World Cyber Games?" It's a fair question, and one that ran through my coconut after learning about the origin of this advertisement.
Officially, the World Cyber Games is the world's largest gaming festival, serving over one million gamers every year. Unofficially, it's the worst place on earth to get laid second to a Willie McGee look-alike contest.