- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Joe Sports Fan Presents: Listen Up. We’re All Techy and Stuff…
- Updated: November 13, 2008
Quick Hernia note: Let us preface this one by saying we suck and aren't nearly as technologically inclined as these bold mustachians. What a bonus, now you can pretend your laughing at your boss's cliche office jokes when you're really laughing at Neg-Burns. You should probably download it. Now.
Joe Mustache here. It's been awhile since we last chatted, but I'm
like a freakin' holiday telegram – every time I drop by, you know I've
got something good to say.
In an attempt to grab ahold of this whole "digital generation", I've
spread my seed across many great social networking realms. That
sounded hot. Mom would be proud.
First off, JoeSportsFan.com is now mobile-device compliant. Here's a sampling from the iPhone:
Same hilarious content, only formatted for you douchebags who think
they're important enough to never be away from the internet. But,
they're our douchebags…and we value their friendship.
My people can also now be seen on Facebook and Twitter – meaning you
can get daily nuggets of information from them. You can find more
Facebook – Join our "fan page" by clicking on this link.
One central locations for JSF'ers just like you. In a way, it's a
little scary. On the other hand, if you see a JSF'er that tickles your
love interest – you have an immediate ice breaker. "So, you like
JoeSportsFan?" you'll say. Sparks will fly, romances will ensue.
Twitter – For those not "in the know," Twitter is basically a mini blog. Subscribe to our Twitter feed (click here),
and you'll be updated throughout the day when we publish new
content…or when random thoughts pop into our heads. I know, I know.
Just what you always wanted. Well, consider it an early Christmas
Past greatness seen right here each
week from the former wrestling announcers turned Spanish wrestling
announcers turned bloggers at Joe Sports Fan:
JSF Presents… The Media Circus Craptacular Ballot
JSF Presents… Legends Hospitality: The Menu
JSF Presents… Week 7 Denouement: Terrell Owens' Boogers
JSF Presents… Brett Favre's Green Bay Home Now For Sale
JSF Presents… Wait A Minute, That's Not St. Louis…
JSF Presents… If Women Gymnastics Weren't Creepy Enough…
JSF Presents… Don't Be A Victim Of FMI