- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Let’s cut to the chase: Twins or Anna?
- Updated: November 18, 2008
In case you didn’t know, the rabidly horny folks over at InGameNow have been running a World’s Hottest Athlete contest over the past few weeks that started out as a field of 64 and is now down to the critical Final Four.
One thing that didn’t surprise us about this coveted foursome (actually five-some) is that despite a strict workout regimen, none of these chicks are skinnier than Stephen Curry.
Anyway, today’s match-up is The Feres Twins vs. Anna Kournikova, and InGameNow was kind enough to include us on the panel of judges, so make sure you check out our profound take on the match-up here.
You can also get straight to the voting here.