- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Lions QBs now get happy faces for each completion
- Updated: November 11, 2008
Sensing their quarterback play needed a spark, the Detroit Lions coaching staff dangled a carrot in the form of smiley face stickers to award Daunte Culpepper for each pass completion made during their game against Jacksonville this past Sunday.
The merciless Culpepper went on to put the Jaguars's defense in a chokehold, as he boldly went 5-of-10 for 104 yards, thus earning him five happy smileys as seen at right.
In an another effort to inspire lofty play, Lions management has reportedly gone ahead and wheeled in a Wayne Fontes cardboard cutout, allowing the players to peel off a healthy section of their choice in the event of a victory for each of their remaining seven games.