- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mad Dog’s a flip flopper
- Updated: November 11, 2008
On McCain's response of "Steroids" to Chris Berman as something he'd like to see changed in sports:
"John! We're passed that! Go get 'em Obama!"
Five seconds before saying that, he reveals he didn't even vote for Obama:
"I voted for Obama for this reason… actually I voted for McCain, but i should have voted for Obama."
I guess they only do one take for these videos.
Another thing that hasn't changed about Mad Dog? His hands still look like giant fly swatters. Eat your heart out, Dr. J.