- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mad Dog’s a flip flopper
- Updated: November 11, 2008
On McCain's response of "Steroids" to Chris Berman as something he'd like to see changed in sports:
"John! We're passed that! Go get 'em Obama!"
Five seconds before saying that, he reveals he didn't even vote for Obama:
"I voted for Obama for this reason… actually I voted for McCain, but i should have voted for Obama."
I guess they only do one take for these videos.
Another thing that hasn't changed about Mad Dog? His hands still look like giant fly swatters. Eat your heart out, Dr. J.