- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mascot’s action shot likely to get you to buy ‘Wolves tickets
- Updated: November 12, 2008
What, you’re not into it yet? But this is Crunch, the team’s shitty crazy mascot.
Don’t you dare tell us his “ta-da!” pose right here doesn’t already have you on ticketmaster frantically searching for T-Wolves tickets, or at the very least calling up to order the NBA League Pass.
What’s with the eyes? Looks like Michael Jackson in the Thriller video. Teen Wolf would shit on his head if he tried this stuff with him.
No truth to the rumor that this is actually an oversized squirrel on meth who recently crashed the Ice Capades.
What’s up with the T-Wolves consistently lame, “creepy” Halloween font. Are they trying to be scary?
Speaking of the uniform, would it kill you put on some shorts, Crunch? Get dressed, ya perv.