- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Rumors of NBA franchise in Memphis persist with new footage
- Updated: November 4, 2008
The SportsHernia obtained exclusive rare photographs of a possible team from the National Basketball Association playing a game in Memphis, Tennessee last night. The startling images give credence to conspiracy theorists who continually insist on proving, among other things, that a professional basketball team exists in the city of Memphis.
Skeptics though, likely jealous ones, maintain the game seen here is being played at a high school gymnasium and point out the preposterous team name of the "Grizzlies" for a franchise in Memphis. They also point out that no one is there.
As evidenced in the following picture, the only pedestrian seen here that is not a cardboard cutout is the cameraman…