- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Rumors of NBA franchise in Memphis persist with new footage
- Updated: November 4, 2008
The SportsHernia obtained exclusive rare photographs of a possible team from the National Basketball Association playing a game in Memphis, Tennessee last night. The startling images give credence to conspiracy theorists who continually insist on proving, among other things, that a professional basketball team exists in the city of Memphis.
Skeptics though, likely jealous ones, maintain the game seen here is being played at a high school gymnasium and point out the preposterous team name of the "Grizzlies" for a franchise in Memphis. They also point out that no one is there.
As evidenced in the following picture, the only pedestrian seen here that is not a cardboard cutout is the cameraman…