- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Seriously, is Deion Sanders wearing a bald cap?
- Updated: November 18, 2008
We don't really see the potential for it here , but perhaps we were all just too distracted by his once mystifying jeri curl. Or maybe he was fully aware of the potential for this regrettable bald cap look which is why he wore stupid hats every chance he got.
Ok, he definitely knew, there's no question he was attempting to hide it right here.
Regardless, this one below is still by far our favorite bald cap of all time: