- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The real juice behind the Rays’ controversial mascot firing
- Updated: November 19, 2008
The name of Tampa's team spokesman is Rick Vaughn!
Feel free to celebrate this news by banging the snot out of Roger Dorn's a coworker's wife.
Speaking of 'Wild Thing', nobody pulled off a Vaughn impression quite like ESPN's own Fred Hickman: