- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Showdown: Keibler vs. The Feres Twins
- Updated: November 21, 2008
Ok, by now you're aware of the contest and you know what to do. The final match-up is a dangerous handicap match but given Keibler's background in wrestling, her and her leeeegs, which might very well be the 9th wonder of the world, hold a distinct advantage. But yeah, we heart those damn twins.
Our only disappointment is that we somehow neglected to tie-in former wrestler Little Beaver into our commentary. Must be all the keyboard cleaner we've been huffing.
Now get to voting at InGameNow.