- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
What is Ronaldo doing?
- Updated: November 8, 2008
Prior to Manchester United's massive clash against Arsenal this
weekend, Hernia staffers (including the mole) and the rest of the world are waiting with baited breath for the answer to this question:
Just what in the hairy hell
is Ronaldo doing?
Practicing his painfully effeminate version of the Red Rooster strut?
Auditioning for an even gayer version of the Blue Lagoon?