- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
And where the hell was I?
- Updated: December 5, 2008
Oh yeah, JAIL.
Note: Please watch the hilarious work by judge Jackie Glass who made sure to take a sip of her fountain soda before beginning the sentencing (Before I ruin your life, let me just get in a healthy sip here). And even more praise for issuing the sentence like he was in there for a speeding ticket:
"In addition to the $25 administrative assessment and the $150 DNA fee…"
Yeah, in addition to these minor fees we also have to hit you with 15 years of prison rape by Aryan Nation.
And, for the hell of it, a short ride down memory lane…