- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
A-Rod eager to see ‘Horse’ with Wang
- Updated: December 11, 2008
A-Rod's gushing from today's New York Post, glaring omissions in bold:
"I am super-excited. He has three well-above-average pitches – fastball, slider and change. He is a handful. He is a monster. He changes lineups and is a horse." Well, at least I hope he's a handful, I've certainly heard good things. It'll be interesting to see the monster next to Wang. If he's the horse everyone says he is, CC's junk combined with Wang should make for quite the explosion.
Don't worry, dong week is almost over.