- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
A-Rod eager to see ‘Horse’ with Wang
- Updated: December 11, 2008
A-Rod's gushing from today's New York Post, glaring omissions in bold:
"I am super-excited. He has three well-above-average pitches – fastball, slider and change. He is a handful. He is a monster. He changes lineups and is a horse." Well, at least I hope he's a handful, I've certainly heard good things. It'll be interesting to see the monster next to Wang. If he's the horse everyone says he is, CC's junk combined with Wang should make for quite the explosion.
Don't worry, dong week is almost over.