- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Belichick placed in customary storage room until August
- Updated: December 30, 2008
The Bill will be on his normal offseason schedule of three feedings a day while sitting in New England's posh 5' x 5' storage facility to analyze game tape and college tape, with an occasional switch to the Celtics game to pan the crowd for MILFs.
As you can see, Bill is groggy and needs his meds.
He'll see you next season.