- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Belichick placed in customary storage room until August
- Updated: December 30, 2008
The Bill will be on his normal offseason schedule of three feedings a day while sitting in New England's posh 5' x 5' storage facility to analyze game tape and college tape, with an occasional switch to the Celtics game to pan the crowd for MILFs.
As you can see, Bill is groggy and needs his meds.
He'll see you next season.