- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Boston’s latest acquisition making smooth transition
- Updated: December 12, 2008
Poor Junichi Tazawa looks like he was stranded up there at the podium without a translator.
That or someone got a hold of his room bill and asked point blank why he ordered "Weapons of Ass Destruction VI" and "M.I.L.F. hunters" a combined eleven times.
Someone needs to intervene here. Quickly.