- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Athletic brothers and their notable accomplishments
- Updated: December 19, 2008
A pair of Sheyboygan, Wisconsin brothers recently rolled perfect games while bowling together. We know, we know, riveting stuff — which is why such an amazing feat reminded us of other remarkable accomplishments that professional-athlete brothers have managed to pull off:
– At the ages of 85 and 90, Phil and Joe Niekro become the first brothers to
pitch knuckleballs at the same time in the same season.
– Despite being badly burned from a tanning bed accident, Jose and Ozzie Canseco
contract a record 35 STDs in one night after playing against each other earlier that day.
– The talented Serena and Venus Williams brothers successfully defeat The Bushwhackers in a steel cage match.
– The brotherly skiing tandem of Steve and Phil Maher fly down the K2 in matching record times – on one ski – much to the chagrin of Lane Meyer.
– Dan and Mark McGwire become the first brothers to appear in a commercial together for Proactiv Solution.
– Ed and Charlie O'Bannon become the first siblings to lose all 30 bonus lives in Contra by shooting each other.
– Jeff and Jered Weaver become first sibling duo to pretend they're trapped inside Half Baked for 48 consecutive hours.
– Jason and Jeremy Giambi become the first Irish American brothers to be attacked on Piper's Pit. (Hart Foundation were the first Canadian brothers attacked.)
– The Famed Hanson Brothers of the Charlestown Chiefs place 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the U.S. Slot Car Championships.
– The Gretzky Brothers, Brent and Keith, break a single day record by washing and waxing 14 of brother Wayne's automobiles all while successfully burning stacks of emails and canceled checks from Rick Tocchet.
– Martin and Bill Gramatica become the first human siblings to compete in and win a cockfighting championship.
– Coaching brothers Jeff Van Gundy, Stan Van Gundy and Paul Bearer coach a group of corpses to beat the Harlem Globetrotters on the cartoon "Scooby and Friends."
– Mike and Greg Maddux become the first hurling tandem to pitch in khaki pants.
– Manny and the Predator become the first brothers to race each other inside Excitebike inside their minds while the Smurfs theme music plays. We think.