- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Frankly, Robert Swift is as stunned as
you are Amare
- Updated: December 30, 2008
Perhaps he's looking to the trustworthy JumboTron for confirmation the ball actually went through the net, or maybe he just sees himself on the JumboTron and can't believe how insanely pale he is.
Nonetheless, someone can actually wake up today and say, "Hey, did you see Robert Swift dunk right in between Shaq and Amare last night?"
Cherish this moment.