- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Frankly, Robert Swift is as stunned as
you are Amare
- Updated: December 30, 2008
Perhaps he's looking to the trustworthy JumboTron for confirmation the ball actually went through the net, or maybe he just sees himself on the JumboTron and can't believe how insanely pale he is.
Nonetheless, someone can actually wake up today and say, "Hey, did you see Robert Swift dunk right in between Shaq and Amare last night?"
Cherish this moment.