- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Joe Sports Fan Presents: The Influence of Poker in Sports
- Updated: December 17, 2008
Honestly, what's not to love? They're clever, witty, usually attractive, and undeniably more intelligent than you. That's why they developed their own zippy poker lingo, so they could obtain a heightened level of communication over us sheep.
ESPN and other major sports networks are impressed, and so are we. The influence of poker on the modern world of athletics is rich, and deep. After all, it takes an incredible amount of skill and strategy to perfect games like poker.
Well, take a look and you'll see…