- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Joe Sports Fan Presents: The Next Big Thing at JSF…
- Updated: December 4, 2008
By The JoeSportsFan Staff
It's not easy staying on the cutting edge when it comes to celebrating the absurdity of sports. For the love of god, over the weekend, the scrolling banner on ESPN had a headline that read "Plaxico Burress shoots self; injuries not life-threatening".
Basically what we're saying is that when you make it your goal to mock the absurdity of sports, you better be ready to tackle absolutely anything because it's not getting any more normal out there.
At JoeSportsFan.com, we like to think of ourselves as somewhat progressive. While we don't really have the money or the dedicated resources of our mainstream cohorts, we certainly don't suffer from a lack of motivation when it comes to finding new ways to do what we do.
With that in mind, today we make our first foray into a new and unlimited medium – the world of video. We've filled the JSF studios with shiny, new camera equipment, glued on a fake mustache and then let Sebek run wild with the editing software. The result is a little behind the scenes look at what may be the next big thing for video game giant Electronic Arts…
(some language NSFW)
Spread the word to anyone and everyone who you think may enjoy this most recent take on the phenomenon known as Softball Guy. Lord knows we've all seen Softball Guy in the wild, we might as well enjoy him from the comforts of our computer screen.
And keep your eyes peeled for the official launch of The JoeSportsFan Show right here on the web.