- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
JoePa to temporarily pass away for Rose Bowl
- Updated: December 31, 2008
Where was this guy this during the Barbaro media blitz?
Anyway, expect angry Penn State fans that didn't make the trip out west for the Rose Bowl to do something lame, like get drunk and drive out to Bristol so they can blast that "scary" Nittany Lion growl outside ESPN headquarters.