- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
JoePa to temporarily pass away for Rose Bowl
- Updated: December 31, 2008
Where was this guy this during the Barbaro media blitz?
Anyway, expect angry Penn State fans that didn't make the trip out west for the Rose Bowl to do something lame, like get drunk and drive out to Bristol so they can blast that "scary" Nittany Lion growl outside ESPN headquarters.