- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NFC West champs not exactly diggin’ the bouncy castle
- Updated: December 8, 2008
Not sure how these guys aren't jumping for joy all over this roomy bouncy castle, but then again, they are focused champions of the loaded NFC West.
But Matt Leinart does channel a surprisingly believable version of a spoiled brat here, choosing to stand with his head down, sulking since it isn't his birthday, thus making him anything but king of the bouncy castle.