- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
NFC West champs not exactly diggin’ the bouncy castle
- Updated: December 8, 2008
Not sure how these guys aren't jumping for joy all over this roomy bouncy castle, but then again, they are focused champions of the loaded NFC West.
But Matt Leinart does channel a surprisingly believable version of a spoiled brat here, choosing to stand with his head down, sulking since it isn't his birthday, thus making him anything but king of the bouncy castle.