- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NHL suddenly intriguing
- Updated: December 3, 2008
Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Sean Avery:
?I just wanted to comment on how it?s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don?t know what that?s about. But, enjoy the game tonight.?
Instead of being rewarded with his own talk show, the NHL suspended him for these comments.
Make no mistake about it, during his suspension, Sean Avery will pork the snot out of your girlfriend. And no, it won't be sloppy seconds you jackass, he's been there before.