- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
NHL suddenly intriguing
- Updated: December 3, 2008
Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Sean Avery:
?I just wanted to comment on how it?s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don?t know what that?s about. But, enjoy the game tonight.?
Instead of being rewarded with his own talk show, the NHL suspended him for these comments.
Make no mistake about it, during his suspension, Sean Avery will pork the snot out of your girlfriend. And no, it won't be sloppy seconds you jackass, he's been there before.