- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Pau Gasol: The Sexiest Man Alive
- Updated: December 1, 2008
Not only did the wonderful folks at People magazine get it right once again (eat your heart out, Mike Fratello), but the picture of choice for the cover certainly must make believers out of those of you who may have had your doubts.
The expression on his face that some might foolishly confuse for fear is simply concern, concern for yet another group of women that fainted after he showcased his sexy armpits at the foul line. Seriously, people need to stop fouling this guy.
Gasol becomes only the second NBA "player" to win the title, with of course renowned adonis Paul Mokeski and his legendary six year run being the first.
To clarify, no photoshop work was done to him, those are actually Pau Gasol's derailed bottom teeth.