- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Pau Gasol: The Sexiest Man Alive
- Updated: December 1, 2008
Not only did the wonderful folks at People magazine get it right once again (eat your heart out, Mike Fratello), but the picture of choice for the cover certainly must make believers out of those of you who may have had your doubts.
The expression on his face that some might foolishly confuse for fear is simply concern, concern for yet another group of women that fainted after he showcased his sexy armpits at the foul line. Seriously, people need to stop fouling this guy.
Gasol becomes only the second NBA "player" to win the title, with of course renowned adonis Paul Mokeski and his legendary six year run being the first.
To clarify, no photoshop work was done to him, those are actually Pau Gasol's derailed bottom teeth.