- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Rogue Santas & the Seattle Super-Sonicas
- Updated: December 22, 2008
Things are just terrible in Seattle right now. The Sonics are gone, the Seahawks are an abysmal 4-11, and the Mariners have spent their offseason boldly maintaining their painful irrelevance in the AL. So it came as no surprise yesterday that a few booze-fueled Santas stormed the field during the Seahawks game.
The question is, can it get any worse for this town? Actually, it can. In the coming days, there's no doubt Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song will be playing on every radio station across the country with more and more frequency.
And every time they hear him say, "Seattle Super-Sonicas," it'll be like Clay Bennett just shat down their chimney and dipped his dong in their eggnog.
A painful reminder during what should be a happy time of year, that some dickhead took the only ball in the neighborhood and instead of going home, flew away in his gold helicopter.
So during this holiday week, make sure you pour out some liquor for Seattle, people.