- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Awful championship hat streak still very much alive
- Updated: January 13, 2009
We have this crazy idea, how about designing a championship football hat that doesn't look like you're supporting your favorite NASCAR driver?
Here's another idea, unless it's Ohio State, how about headbutting the person who suggests the hat should be gray?
Also, after someone submits that wild shadowed lettering as the chief component of their design, how about shadowing them into a dark alley to play Wack-a-Mole with their knee caps?
Further, if the hat inexplicably changes colors on the side for no reason other than to change colors, perhaps stepping on the designer's hand until it changes colors at least three times will inspire better ideas?
Finally, if you're facing the hat and there's still more info to read on the sides, it might suit us all if you just sew that sponsor patch over one of your eyes and start talking like a pirate.