- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Awful championship hat streak still very much alive
- Updated: January 13, 2009
We have this crazy idea, how about designing a championship football hat that doesn't look like you're supporting your favorite NASCAR driver?
Here's another idea, unless it's Ohio State, how about headbutting the person who suggests the hat should be gray?
Also, after someone submits that wild shadowed lettering as the chief component of their design, how about shadowing them into a dark alley to play Wack-a-Mole with their knee caps?
Further, if the hat inexplicably changes colors on the side for no reason other than to change colors, perhaps stepping on the designer's hand until it changes colors at least three times will inspire better ideas?
Finally, if you're facing the hat and there's still more info to read on the sides, it might suit us all if you just sew that sponsor patch over one of your eyes and start talking like a pirate.