- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Former Barbaro jockey eager to mount dead horse?s brother
- Updated: January 28, 2009
Edgar Prado, the jockey who rode Barbaro, is set to ride his former horse?s brother Nicanor when it races for the first time this weekend or next, trainer Michael Matz said. Prado, a pint-sized fiend for the fast life, seems particularly jazzed to mount anything related to Barbaro, who he once referred to as ?the best trip of my life.?
?Hey listen, I've had a lot of amazing rides in this life, from my 1974 Mini Cooper to my neighbor's greyhound to Grace Jones,? Prado said. ?But once I hopped on Barbaro, everything else paled in comparison. Since he went down two years ago, life has crawled to a trot; flowers don?t smell the same. Even cocaine and diuretics bore me now. I just pray Nicanor can reignite the fire between these tiny thighs.?
?By the way,? Prado whispered, ?do you have any military connections? I?ve always wanted to mount a SCUD missile or torpedo. What about a boat? I?d love to hop on a seahorse.?