- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Gumbel to Sager: “I’m coming for ya”
- Updated: January 1, 2009
Strangely, Craig Sager already had a response ready for Bryant Gumbel before this post even went up. The fashion-forward, brightly lit TNT reporter shouted the following gem into our voicemail before arrogantly farting into the phone and hanging up:
"Honky please… I have the same coat with actual vines and a mini Tarzan swinging around. Next."
Expect Sager to be wearing the San Diego Chicken during his next television appearance.