- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Curry quickly denies allegations; but only the racist ones, not the gay stuff
- Updated: January 13, 2009
Knicks center Eddy Curry immediately defended himself today against charges made against him by his former driver in a sexual-harassment suit, saying he was "shocked" by the allegations. But the Knicks splinter-gatherer curiously focused only on the racism claims:
"It's false, and everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," he said after the Knicks-Hornets game. "I've never made a comment like that, playing, or nothing… That's incredible, man."
Yes, Curry is charged with saying racist and anti-Semitic things to his driver, but also trying to solicit gay sex from him, pointing a shotgun at him, forcing him to get rid of his jizzrags and repeatedly approaching the driver in the buff, saying stuff like,
"Look at me, Dave, look" and, "Come and touch it, Dave"!!!
When further prompted by the Hernia Mole, Curry further tried to clear the air:
"Whoa whoa whoa stop the presses! I am no racist. I might ask my limo driver to dispose of my dream catchers and then tell him to touch my chunky dingaling, but please, please – do not call me a racist! How could I be? Clearly I wanted to bone this moneylending honkey-ass kike."