- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Curry quickly denies allegations; but only the racist ones, not the gay stuff
- Updated: January 13, 2009
Knicks center Eddy Curry immediately defended himself today against charges made against him by his former driver in a sexual-harassment suit, saying he was "shocked" by the allegations. But the Knicks splinter-gatherer curiously focused only on the racism claims:
"It's false, and everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," he said after the Knicks-Hornets game. "I've never made a comment like that, playing, or nothing… That's incredible, man."
Yes, Curry is charged with saying racist and anti-Semitic things to his driver, but also trying to solicit gay sex from him, pointing a shotgun at him, forcing him to get rid of his jizzrags and repeatedly approaching the driver in the buff, saying stuff like,
"Look at me, Dave, look" and, "Come and touch it, Dave"!!!
When further prompted by the Hernia Mole, Curry further tried to clear the air:
"Whoa whoa whoa stop the presses! I am no racist. I might ask my limo driver to dispose of my dream catchers and then tell him to touch my chunky dingaling, but please, please – do not call me a racist! How could I be? Clearly I wanted to bone this moneylending honkey-ass kike."