- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
F.U. Corner: Carl F**king Pavano
- Updated: January 12, 2009
Fuckstick Pavano came out Friday (not in that way, that is for another day) with the following ridiculous comment:
"When you're down, you expect your organization to pick you up, not kick you when you're down. I've had to pick myself up quite a few times the last four years."
You are a fucking ass, Carla, I hope you suffer a career ending injury before the season begins because you are a waste of fucking space. The Yankees did nothing but support your gimpy ass for the past four years, and every time Brian Cashman talked about you to the media, people thought he was nuts because he continually stood by you while you tried to get "healthy". So this is how you repay him? How the fuck do you treat your enemies?
When you lied about a rib injury (see: totaled Ferrari) to the organization, which set you back even further, they still supported you instead of telling you to fuck off. What the fuck is wrong with you? You just fleeced the Yankees for $39.5 million dollars and you have the balls to talk badly about them?
Instead of using the Yankee facilities to get healthy, you could have been wallowing away in that shit bird home state of Connecticut, while no other team in baseball would touch you. They could have eaten your contract and cut your ass anytime they wanted, but they kept you on, you sorry sack of shit.
You are a fucking laughing stock, the reason Cleveland only gave you a one-year deal is because the Yankees stood by their poor, poor investment for four long fucking years.
I always knew you were a little fucking cry baby, you god damn bitch. I hope this Spring Training brings you eternal pain and suffering and you get completely rocked to the point that you start the year in AA because you are nothing but a missed abortion, you fucking baby.
So stick that fucking pacifier back in your mouth, shove that baby rattle up your ass and just fuck off and disappear already, you fucking mooch.