- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Herbstreit and Musberger live from Hell In a Cell
- Updated: January 1, 2009
Anyone else wondering why ABC producers have opted to put Kirk Herbstreit and Brent Musberger inside a digital steel cage?
Are they going to fight? Are they being protected from rowdy patrons just like that band was at the Double Duece in Road House? But how could a digital graphic actually protect them? So many questions.
If they do end up wrestling, our money is on Brent, he's a seasoned veteran in the dirty field of broadcasting. There's no question he could pull a foreign object out of his trunks Dockers at any given moment, or be aided by his evil brother, Dory Funk Bart Musberger.