- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Hernia NBA prospect Chiekh Samb finally arrives
- Updated: January 28, 2009
Well, after seeing that, our initial scouting report is looking pretty damn good. From June 19th:
"Doesn't quite understand the game, is unsure he's playing basketball, does not know where he is and is not happy to be there. Also dislikes photographers. A much less physical Manute Bol. Lacks shoulders, as arms are duct-taped to torso, making shot blocking ability even more impressive. Would like to be left alone."
It's now clear the photographer hate has everything to do with being posterized. The only thing we really missed there was "… believed to have starred in Ghostbusters II."
In light on this tremendous video, we'd like to announce that we've waived our traditional 46-year waiting period and will induct Chiekh Samb into the Hernia Hall of Fame immediately. He will adorn a customary ceremonial Sikma wig during the induction, which will conveniently take place during the Super Bowl.
Current members of the Hernia Hall of Fame (in ass-pulling order):