- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Hernia NBA prospect Chiekh Samb finally arrives
- Updated: January 28, 2009
Well, after seeing that, our initial scouting report is looking pretty damn good. From June 19th:
"Doesn't quite understand the game, is unsure he's playing basketball, does not know where he is and is not happy to be there. Also dislikes photographers. A much less physical Manute Bol. Lacks shoulders, as arms are duct-taped to torso, making shot blocking ability even more impressive. Would like to be left alone."
It's now clear the photographer hate has everything to do with being posterized. The only thing we really missed there was "… believed to have starred in Ghostbusters II."
In light on this tremendous video, we'd like to announce that we've waived our traditional 46-year waiting period and will induct Chiekh Samb into the Hernia Hall of Fame immediately. He will adorn a customary ceremonial Sikma wig during the induction, which will conveniently take place during the Super Bowl.
Current members of the Hernia Hall of Fame (in ass-pulling order):