- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
In the name of Steve Serby, please make it be Sunday already
- Updated: January 29, 2009
Come on, Steve, "Hair Jordan"? We'd ask why, we really want to ask why, but you'd tell us you figured it just Fitz the column.
We give up, we're waving the white flag, but between now and Sunday we'd prefer not to hear that Fitzgerald's potential Super Bowl performance will have Arizona fans yelping "Will You Larry Me?", how fans finally got their visit from the real life Tooth Larry or how Larry is Everyone's Favorite Bird.
Also, if Arizona happens to pull out the victory, please don't say you Didn't Warner Us.
And, if the Steelers take a dump on the Cards, please don't write on Monday that it was a Heck of a Troy or that the beating they put on Arizona was a Cardinal Sin.
Finally, that bomb will explode in roughly ten seconds.