- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Jeff Reed rolls into Media Day with old gang
- Updated: January 27, 2009
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed and his colorful entourage plowed into Raymond James Stadium earlier today, shaking things up during an otherwise nondescript Super bowl media day. According to multiple sources at the scene, Reed's gang was predictably rowdy, with some members of his crew harassing and teasing members of the press, and at times even messing up their note-taking by hopping on the back of their pencils.
ESPN's Chris Berman, who had dropped everything in hopes of boarding the mammoth vessel, was sadly left behind after a piss-poor attempt at Reed's patented "vanilla swirl, wind tunnel" frizz.