- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jeff Reed rolls into Media Day with old gang
- Updated: January 27, 2009
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed and his colorful entourage plowed into Raymond James Stadium earlier today, shaking things up during an otherwise nondescript Super bowl media day. According to multiple sources at the scene, Reed's gang was predictably rowdy, with some members of his crew harassing and teasing members of the press, and at times even messing up their note-taking by hopping on the back of their pencils.
ESPN's Chris Berman, who had dropped everything in hopes of boarding the mammoth vessel, was sadly left behind after a piss-poor attempt at Reed's patented "vanilla swirl, wind tunnel" frizz.