- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Lenn Robbins with soothing sounds of Spanish music on the mind
- Updated: January 9, 2009
Julio Iglesias? Jesus Lenn, we know you love jamming out to anything Iglesias when you're in Miami, but come on bud, it's college football, it's the national championship game.
The least you could do is act like the rest of the reporters and announcers down there and giggle and blush at the mere sight, mention or wet thought of Tim Tebow.
By the way, it's Juaquin Iglesias.