- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Lenn Robbins with soothing sounds of Spanish music on the mind
- Updated: January 9, 2009
Julio Iglesias? Jesus Lenn, we know you love jamming out to anything Iglesias when you're in Miami, but come on bud, it's college football, it's the national championship game.
The least you could do is act like the rest of the reporters and announcers down there and giggle and blush at the mere sight, mention or wet thought of Tim Tebow.
By the way, it's Juaquin Iglesias.